Dewey’s Bakery Locations
Thruway Shopping Center
262 South Stratford Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Monday-Saturday: 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Take 40 West to the South Stratford Road exit 3B. Bear right at the stop light. Thruway will be on your right. Dewey’s is to the left of Trader Joe’s.
Thruway Shopping Center
2876 Reynolda Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Monday through Saturday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Take Business 40 to Silas Creek Parkway, exit North (toward WFU). Bear right at fork for Reynolda Road; turn left at stoplight.
Holiday Stores Open on November 16th!
See below to find a location near you (and check back soon, as we are still updating this list!). Many of our holiday stores are fundraising locations, which are managed by schools, churches and other nonprofits to raise much-needed funds. Shop at your local Dewey’s Bakery fundraising store and give back to your community this holiday season!
- 3320 Silas Creek Parkway, on Level 1 near Dillard’s (get directions)
- (336) 934-2683
Oak Summit Shopping Center
- 382 E. Hanes Mill Road, near Walmart and Marshall’s (get directions)
- (336) 934-2687
Fundraising Store benefitting greeNest
- 3450 Robinhood Road (next to Ace Hardware in Robinhood Plaza) (get directions)
- Hours up to December 12th: Monday through Saturday9am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Hours after December 12th: Monday through Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
- greeNest accepts home furnishing donations from the community and works with case-managed programs to assist those in crisis who are moving into sustainable housing. Funds raised will help them continue to serve these families in Forsyth County, since they are are totally volunteer-run and supported by donations.
Fundraising Store benefitting SECU Family House
- 153 Jonestown Road in Summit Station Plaza, near SAS Shoes and across from GoodWill (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-6pm; Sunday 1-5pm
- The SECU Family House House is a compassionate, comfortable, and affordable alternative to camping out in hospital waiting rooms or staying in expensive hotels. It gives peace of mind to families and loved ones when they need it the most by offering families a uniquely supportive place to stay during medical treatment. Funds raised from this store will help them continue their mission of providing a sanctuary for families facing a medical crisis.
Fundraising Store benefitting Springwell Network, Inc.
- 1123 Silas Creek Parkway, in Parkway Plaza Shopping Center (in the former Little Caesars, beside Rite Aid and near Bank of America) (get directions)
- Hours: 9am-6pm daily
- Springwell Network, Inc. is a non-profit, United Way member agency that serves adults and children with developmental or intellectual disabilities.
Fundraising Store benefitting Winston-Salem State University Mathematics and Science Education Network
- 3248 Silas Creek Parkway, in the Toys R Us Shopping Center next to Irie Rhythms Restaurant (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm
- Funds raised will support for educational opportunities and scholarships to scholars of the WSSU NC-MSEN Pre-College Program.
Fundraising Store benefitting Watauga High School Pioneer Band Booster Club
- 643-O Greenway Road, near Blue Ridge Pediatrics (get directions)
- Phone: (828) 406-3003
- Funds raised go toward the band programs at Watauga High School.
- 1015 Boston Drive, between Rocket Fizz and Solteria, near Dillard’s (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2691
- 4400 Sharon Road (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2707
Fundraising Store Benefitting West Forsyth High School Band Boosters
- Details coming soon!
Fundraising Store Benefitting North Lincoln Band Booster Association
- 2784 NC 16 Business (next door to Sweetfire BBQ and Shane’s Barber Shop) (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am – 5:30pm, Sundays 11am – 5pm
- Funds will be raised to supply the needs of the North Lincoln Band of Knights. This groups last holiday store allowed them to purchase new uniforms! Their next goal replacing old instruments like concert tubas, marching tubas, trombones and percussion equipment.
Fundraising Store Benefitting Starmount High School Band Boosters
- 126 W. Main Street, inside Diana’s Books and More (beside Royall’s Soda Shoppe) (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Friday 10am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-4pm
- Phone: 336-835-3142
- Funds will go towards new band instruments and new uniforms.
Friendly Shopping Center
- 3326 W Friendly Avenue, between Altar’d State and Jason’s Deli, across from Harris Teeter (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2711
New Garden Road
- 1611 Highwoods Boulevard, between Reed’s Jewelers and Rack Room Shoes (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2688
Fundraising Store benefitting Northwest Guilford Viking Band
- 1622 Stanley Road, Suite 104, across from Best Buy in the shopping center with Papa Johns Pizza (get directions)
- Monday through Friday 12pm – 8pm, Saturday 10am – 8pm, Sunday 12pm – 6pm.
- This high school band is completely self-funded. Funds will support class bands, marching bands, winter guards and winter percussion.
Fundraising Store benefitting East Forsyth High School Band and Music
- 1030 S Main Street, Suite K (off of the Business 40 Main Street exit, near Target and the Loop) (get directions)
- Hours: 11am – 7pm Monday through Saturday, 12pm-6pm Sunday
- Funds raised will support and grow the band and music programs at East Forsyth High School, including purchasing instruments and music, as well as sending students to competitions.
Fundraising Store benefitting North Davidson Athletic Association
- 6699 Old US 52, Suite 2A (beside Kimono’s in Welcome) (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Friday 12:30pm – 7pm, Saturday 10am-2pm, closed Sunday
- This group is raising funds to help support all athletics at North Davidson High School.
Fundraising Store benefitting Moravia Moravian Church
- 8001 Marketplace Drive (just South of McDonalds) (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sundays 12pm – 6pm.
- Funds go toward supporting the church and its various ministries, both local and international.
- 445 Daniels Street (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2692
Crabtree Valley Mall
- 4325 Glenwood Ave – kiosk near Sears (get directions)
- Phone: (336) 934-2682
Fundraising Store Benefitting Main Street United Methodist Church
- 239 S. Scales Street (across from Market Square in the former Swann Paint Store) (get directions)
- Phone: 336-349-3178
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 11am-6pm, closed Sundays
Help them raise funds for their music ministry, including a Winter Concert Series and a summer cultural arts camp!
Fundraising Store benefitting Summerfield Peace United Methodist Church
- 4547-A Highway 220 North (across from the Food Lion shopping center) (get directions)
- Hours: 10pm-6pm Monday through Thursday, 10am-8pm Friday and Saturday, 12pm-6pm Sunday
- Proceeds will go to support community-minded missions, projects and local charities. This year they’re highlighting three local charities, and customers can vote each time they visit to decide which one will receive the highest donation!
Fundraising Store benefitting Ledford Panther Youth Music & Arts
- In Thomasville Crossing, 1410 National Highway, near Burger King and Rite Aid (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am – 7pm, Sunday 1pm – 6pm.
- Funds raised will go to purchasing equipment and other much-needed items.
Fundraising Store benefitting Walkertown High School PTA/Booster Club
- Reidsville Road (in the Lowes Foods Shopping Center behind Sheetz) (get directions)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 1pm-4pm
Dewey’s Bakery opens temporary stores across North Carolina during the holiday season. These stores open in mid-November, and will close shortly after Christmas. Check our Locations page in October for a list of store locations!